What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device by a website you visit. They contain various information, such as your preferences or your interaction with the website. Cookies are sent back to the website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognizes that cookie.
Cookies enable the website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time. They can also help us analyze website traffic and provide personalized content based on your interests.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled. They are usually deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them. They help us remember your preferences and provide a more personalized experience.
- Providing and maintaining the website
- Improving your browsing experience
- Analyzing website traffic and usage
- Offering personalized content and advertisements
- Remembering your preferences and settings
We may also use third-party cookies on our website. These cookies are placed by third-party service providers to collect anonymous information, such as website usage statistics or the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies help us analyze and improve the performance of our website by collecting information on how visitors interact with it.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver personalized advertisements based on your interests and browsing behavior.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies allow you to share content from our website on social media platforms or enable you to log in using your social media accounts.
You can manage cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser. However, please note that disabling or deleting certain cookies may affect your browsing experience or prevent you from accessing certain features of our website.
For more information on how to manage cookies in your browser, you can refer to the 'Help' section or visit the browser's support page.